Saturday, August 20, 2011

rice krispies

its 3am right now, I'm still wide awake, I don't know why I'm still awake, a lot of things are running in my mind right now. you know the feeling you get when you just don't know what to do anymore, sigh, that's how I'm feeling right now. sure you'll see me goof off and smile whenever you're around me, but truth be told, a sloth is happier than I am, and we all know how miserable sloths are, hanging around their trees, not giving a fork about anything (y)


I have add maths tuition tomorrow, and I don't wanna go -.- I don't feel like waking up early, heh, we'll see.

when you stay up late at nights, you'll think about a lot of things , especially when you're online, for instance,you open an old friend's facebook profile, and see how much they've changed since their myspace days, how time flies nowadays. so you'll think to yourself, what have I done in the last few years? did I waste my time away? what am I gonna do in 10 years time? I shouldn't be stressing too much on things like this since I have to be on my toes for my exams and all, but I just can't help it. I'm a deep thinker, I think too much about things.

enough with that, I'm just happy that I have a circle of friends that I can be with, to make me feel happy, not to mention my little brother and little sister, eventhough they can be a pain in the chihuahua's hiney, they still manage to pu a smile on my face errday :) that's it for now, I need some z's long day ahead,

you are wonderful,be happy <3

1 comments:

Dr Afifah said...

i'm a deep thinker too ahakzz ;D