Saturday, June 11, 2011

back from the dead

holidays are over, and truth be told, I am not feeling like myself lately, I can't sleep, I feel like vomiting at times, one day , I will be really hyper, and the next, I'll be super sad, I don't even know why, maybe because a lot of things are on my mind right now, this is too much for me to handle, I just need a short break from reality, and live in my dream world for a minute, where peace and tranquility is the only thing you'll find.


it's funny how time flies when you're doing nothing productive, for instance, my two-week holiday was filled with going online and sleeping, and that's pretty much it, imagine the amount of studying I could've done, oh well, there's no use in crying over spilt milk. not to mention the amount of time I've spent playing my guitar, the tips of my fingers are already peeling off, due to the roughness of my guitar strings.

I don't know if anyone still reads my blog, but hey, at least I get to speak my mind.

do you know the days when you feel as lonely as s#it?where everyone else is doing something with their friends, or people going on dates, while you're just sitting home, scrolling through every social site you're on. it's not that I don't want to go out and all, I just prefer to stay home by myself, eventhough loneliness will follow suit.

but fret not, I know I am stronger than this, situations like this can never bring me down, no matter how hard I'm hit. life has to go on, the daily obstacles you face will only make you more strong, preparing you for more challenging missions in life. and don't live your life on the down low, you were born to shine, to excite, to entertain, to help, to inspire, to be the reason someone smiles in the morning, so live your life to the fullest, and die with no regrets.

I'm not typing in an orderly manner, my apologies, I'm just unstable right now. maybe it's just a phase every teenager goes through, meh, till then, stay positive.

0 comments: