Saturday, March 12, 2011

being quiet for too long ain't that fun

so finally I've decided it's time for me to update this dusty old blog, it needs some lovin' from it's master haha, so yeah, sup d00ds! it's been a looong time since I made a PROPER post haha, it's almost April, already? kan? haha, I can't believe it too haha, nevermind, so yeah, life's been good, met knew people, got some new friends, been doing tonnes of new stuff, for the first time ever, since primary school, I'm in the school's football team hahahaha, it took me 11 years yo haha, but I was just a benchwarmer, but hey, it was fun haha.

I need to slow down haha, I'm going to fast, okayh, so I just learnt about this new form of martial arts, it's called Tricking, it's kinda like a mashup of wushu, capoeira,and some other flippy stuff, lemme give you a proper explanation,

Tricking (short for "martial arts tricking") is the informal name of a relatively new underground alternative sport movement, combining martial arts, gymnastics, and other activities to create an "aesthetic blend of flips, kicks, and twists." Tricking incorporates a variety of moves from different arts such as flips from gymnastics, 540 kick from Taekwondo, butterfly twist from Wushu and double leg fromCapoeira. Tricking is recognizable by its flashy kicks, complex flips and twists, and its highly stylized movements which separate it from other arts. An individual who practises tricking is typically referred to as a "trickster" or "tricker".

thank you wikipedia (y) , so as I was saying, tricking is awesome, it looks cool, and you get a good workout out of it, you're probably wondering what the jello I;m talking about, here's a video, sheesh semua aku kena bagi haihh -.-


so now you know what I'm taliking about la kan? haha, if you wanna know more about the tricks and stuff, the internet exists for a reason okay, don't be lazy! seriously, someday I know I can nail those tricks haha, not now la, I'm still at the bottom of the tricking pyramid haha, and oh yeah, if you're as pumped as I am after watching that vid, come on and join mehh :D I need tricking buddies, haha,

I'm still learning the basics (aerial, 360 crescent kick, 540 kick, butterfly twist, backflip and double leg) and so far, I can only do the backflip, and the 360 crescent kick, I'll work on the other ones during this one week of holidays, so all the best to meh haha, ahhh, I'm so rajin right now, I'll post videos of the basic moves muahahaha





aerial



360 crescent kick


540 kick


butterfly twist (it comes at the 2.21minute mark :D)



backflip


finally, double leg haha

so I guess that's all of the basic tricks haha, seriously, tricking is fun, haha, I just made a long post, OH YEAHH!!! AHAHA, kay I'm done for now, I'll update you blubbernuggets some other time laterrr :D



0 comments: